At times you may require to check if the current authentication mode (that is, if windows or forms)
You can set the authentication mode using following your web.config file under System.Web section.
To know the authentication mode within your page, you can use -
For Forms Authentication, it will return "Forms".
For Windows, it will return "NTLM" (that stands for NT LAN Manager)
- ► 2013 (15)
- Get only Date part for SQL Server DateTime value
- Membership in ASP.NET MVC 4 (System.Web.Providers)
- Binding two or more types of objects (models) to s...
- Implement Custom Validation in ASP.NET MVC
- Simple client-side Validations using ASP.NET MVC
- Investigation: Values do not retain in model while...
- Data Binding to RadioButton in a View in MVC
- Investigation: SelectedIndexChanged not firing for...
- Investigation: ExecuteNonQuery() always returns -1
- Development and Deployment - Troubleshooting, Inve...
- Print Page Content to printer (or virtual print ou...
- Show long text in Tooltip
- Auto login into Team system with your authorized c...
- Visual Studio .NET - Some handy shortcuts
- Write custom events for User Controls in ASP.NET
- SQL Query to return each date of month in each dif...
- How to debug ASP.NET Windows Service
- FIX: Add a 32-bit SQL Server 2000 as a Linked serv...
- Difference between integer Cast and Convert in C#
- Optimizing SQL Code by replacing IF..ELSE with CAS...
- Check Authentication Mode in ASP.NET
- How to validate a page using Java script
- SQL Query - To search for a column (by column name...
- C#.NET - Difference between Convert.ToString(), .T...
- ▼ April (24)